Our Renovation Process
1. Meet and Greet / Site Visit – Here you show us through your existing home and we gather your ideas and take measurements.
2. Plan Mock up – From your ideas and the measurements we take from the site, we develop a scope of works. We then create a proposed floor plan and layout, which includes a couple of 3D views. This stage is free unless you decide not to proceed further.
3. Concept Drawings – When you are happy with your proposed layout, we provide you with a ‘Preliminary Agreement’ to sign. This agreement is to cover any design costs if the project was put on hold etc after the drawings are completed. Once the agreement has been signed, we then begin your drawings. A first cut concept will be provided to you to make sure you are happy with the layout and aesthetics of your alteration.
4. Working Drawings – When you are happy with the concept drawings, we proceed with the working drawings. These will be ‘ready for consent’ drawings. You can make tweaks during this stage if necessary. During this time, we also begin compiling a draft building schedule, and quotation.
5. Consent – Once your consent has been granted (usually 28 days), we can then finalize the building schedule and quotation for you. Our Quotation / Addendum is a full break down of all of the items used to carry out your project, from framing to door handles.
6. Construction – When you are happy with our Quotation, we can begin construction! This is a very exciting and sometimes scary time for clients, but we have an ask anything policy, so if you have any questions during construction, we are here to help!
You can keep track of your project with our Buildertrend software, and you can also see daily photos, make change orders, message us plus lots more!
7. Handover – When your project is complete, we provide a full ‘Builders Clean’ of your home.. once this is completed we then take you for a walkthrough, this is where you get to inspect your new home to make sure you are 100% happy with everything! Now time to hand you the keys!!
8. Post Completion – 3 months after completion, one of our team will arrange a ‘Post Completion Checkup’ to make sure no defects have arisen. On the rare occasion that any are found, they will be rectified within 10 working days, at no cost to you.
9. Time to enjoy your transformed home !!Take a look at our renovation Gallery here